white hair treatment tips

Now a days  so many people are  facing   white hair problem,   white  hair is  most common problem for all age groups . This is caused  by many reasons   but some common reasons are  vitamins deficiency  , stress and  lack of  eumelanin metanin on hair  etc, to get ride of this problem  people tend to use lot of  chemical hair dyes , which are  temporary solutions  on other hand  using unnatural chemical substance  on our  natural hair  may cause many  side effects including skin allergy , headache etc
Today we will learn  a new natural remedy for white hair, this tip will give a permanent solution for the white hair not only this ,your hair  become strong and dandruff free 

Ingredient  required

Coconut oil 
 
coconut oil for daily life | hairstyle healthy life


Amla  fruit  (usirikaya)
Indian gooseberry
amla health basic tips


 
Dry dates
 
health  basic tips


 
Eclipta leaves   Guntagalagara aaku or bhringraj leaves 
 
healthy green leafy vegetables  health basic tips


We get this leaves   surrounding places nearby   easily or we may also get at ayurvedic strores
Procedure

First take four amla  fruits and cut them into small pieces , boil  coconut oil in a bowl
Add   sliced amla  fruit pieces ,   four dry  dates and  eclipta leaves/
guntagalagara aaku  in boiling coconut oil   , leave them  for while until they turns to thick black, once they turn into black in color
Now let the oil get cool  and  filter  this   oil  in a  clean glass bottle .

How to apply 

Apply  this oil on  hair daily ,  you will see very  good results , you will never again get white hair , your hair  gradually becomes black  and also grow fast and  strong .


Thank you for following this tip , hope this  may be useful 





Source : Images from Pexabay and information from  natural health books and other recourse.
Posted on Feb 24 , 2018

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i recieved through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email--- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have herbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITICS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent blog, good to see someone is posting quality information about Hair treatment and beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing information. All your blogs are useful indeed. Get to know about the best pathology laboratory services in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remedy for Burn Skin and Burn Mark Remover for Skin

How to gain weight naturally