How to loss weight naturally





If we are slim , we will  be able  to perform all the tasks very fast and simple   but  if we are fat our body will not cooperate complete  hundred percent to perform any  task, it is because excess weight  will not keep  us live simply life , so today we  have come up with a new tip which will  help to  loss  our  weight  or burn your calories  finally reduce your fat  , make you look beautiful with perfect body structure   very naturally   with  the ingredients which are easily  or readily available  in our kitchen , so what are you are waiting for ? let see how to prepare  most natural way of  home remedy  for the weight loss   very easily and simply. 

Ingredients required
Water 
water benefits for health basic tips



Black pepper
black pepper health basic tips



Lemon
lemon  fruit for health basic tips



Turmeric powder

 yellow turmeric for health basic tips

Olive oil



Procedure

First take  one glass of water and boil it ,   cut the  one lemon into two parts  and add one part of lemon juice  into lukewarm water    and add quarter  teaspoon of turmeric powder  and quarter teaspoon of olive oil  and also  quarter teaspoon of black pepper powder  and  mix up thoroughly, that’s it  your   most  natural way of home remedy for weight loss is now ready .

How to consume

Drink two spoons  of this  daily  three times after taking   breakfast   , lunch and  dinner  at least for five days .
 
Benefits of this  home  remedy  

After taking  it  for five days , you will  wonderful and surprising    results or changes in your body ,you  will loss your weight  and you become  slim  and beautiful not only that your  belly will  get reduced.


Thank you for following this tip 






Source : Images from Pexabay and information from  natural health books and other resource.

Posted on Feb 16 2018

Comments

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice
    ..
    Alfawise breo iDream3S Portable Head Massager - WHITE 398016501
    Indian Massage Tool Relieve Stress Avoid Burnout

    To learn more or purchase please skip this link

    https://adsyoo.com/PortableHeadMassager1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remedy for Burn Skin and Burn Mark Remover for Skin

How to gain weight naturally